Friday 24 June 2011

Welcome

Welcome to DodgyMoney.
An insight into the alternative side of finance.

It is true that most people work hard at their 9-5, get promoted, get a mortgage, save money by searching for cheap deals on holidays, cars and insurance, put a little into cash savings and maybe invest in a few reliable shares and boring mutual funds.

Where's the fun in that? I did it for a while and soon became bored of it. I wanted out of the humdrum existence of most workers and I am now doing my best to be financially independent from my day job. I started to read about the other ways people make their livings and was fascinated.

At this point I would like to add that some of the things I write about may be illegal or, at least, frowned upon where you live and I'm not responsible if you get inspired by any of the activities you may read about here - your choices, your consequences.
That said, I hope that like me, you enjoy reading about the alternative ways the world revolves, so please take a look around.

No comments:

Post a Comment